📌This is a 6 months internship based in Paris
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern to join our Core Insurance tribe.
This cross-functional team owns all the products and features to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech.
This tribe regroups 3 teams, all composed of product manager(s), an engineering lead, and a tech team :
- Contract team
- Payment team
- Pricing team
Your mission in the team and what you will learn:
You will be working on all systems either directly or in collaboration with your manager (Senior TMP). You will collaborate to drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap to help the team design and build the best on-the-market core insurance systems to enable the insurance products and services we offer to hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries in France and Germany.
You’ll do so by taking into account stakeholders’ feedback, insights from data, and intuition, and by working together with engineering and the rest of the product team (user research, design, etc…)
In a few weeks, thanks to a dedicated coaching plan (OKRs, 1o1, training…), you’ll have an immediate impact on different products and features. So if you want to learn fast about Product Management and tech startup, this will be the right internship for you.
➡️ Your missions:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives in collaboration with the Technical Senior Product Manager and make sure that it’s clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders;
- Discover and analyse your internal users’ issues, using dedicated methodologies (user interviews, user tests…) and tools;
- Be in charge of writing specs for new projects (write User Stories and present them to the Tech team);
- Test your features to make sure that what we release is working correctly and iterate;
- Create and maintain the documentation on your features;
- Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimise user satisfaction and business goals through our product;
- Communicate release notes, analysis, and roadmap advancements proactively.
What do we recommend to be successful?
- You are a student in Engineering School, Business School, or University;
- You have good listening and synthesis skills;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English;
- You constantly want to understand how things work and you are comfortable in a technical environment;
- You are constantly looking at emerging product trends and always curious to try new products;
- You are very user-oriented, making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
- You are analytical and obsessed with optimisation.
- You are a fan of productivity tools and you know how to meet deadlines involving different stakeholders
- You have a specialization in Project Management or a prior experience in Product Management
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day off/month for interns and up to 5 weeks for apprentice
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris & Berlin
- Possibility to work remotely occasionally
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Alison from the people team
2. Hiring Manager Interview with Constantin, Lead Product Manager from the Core Insurance Tribe
3. Written assignment and review with Paul (engineering team) : two questions are sent and you choose to answer one of them.
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.