We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Core Insurance tribe. This cross-functional team owns all the products and features to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech.
This tribe regroups 3 teams, all composed of product manager(s), an engineering lead, and a tech team :
- Contract team
- Payment team
- Pricing team
Your mission in the team:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working on our core insurance systems (for instance: pricing, payment, and contract management internal software...). You will drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap to help the team design and build the best on-the-market core insurance systems to enable the insurance products and services we offer to hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries in France & Germany.
➡️ Our Key KPI: consistency of pricing & payment/time to launch & update a new product.
➡️ Key missions:
- Own the vision and strategy of the Core Insurance products;
- Define the roadmap, plan and deliver on it, defining new features to meet your internal customers’ needs;
- Deep dive into data and analyse the (expected) impact to prioritise the roadmap and determine success;
- Anticipate challenges, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints;
- Partner with other product managers, business line managers, underwriters, and tribe leaders;
- Align with stakeholders on what you will productise, build one time or push back for development to other services;
- Contribute to a company-wide roadmap and planning;
- Challenge the status quo and offer new ideas to improve our core insurance products;
- Work with the Core Insurance Tribe Lead and Engineering Manager to define OKRs, identify the best initiatives to achieve the OKRs, and work with the team to get those done;
What do we recommend to be successful?
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken)
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management and have led to successful product deliveries in an environment with multiple internal stakeholders.
- You are comfortable participating in technical discussions and able to prioritize between features, and technical and operational improvements.
- You are comfortable working on highly complex systems with technical teams
- You have a great understanding of when to build a one-time solution and when to productise it for multiple markets and customers.
- You are able to synthesise information that helps you determine the impact and define the best possible feature.
- You are impact-driven and used to working with hypothesises
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- International and friendly team
- Offices in Paris & Berlin
- Meal vouchers
- Mental health support
- Learning and development course
- Free books
- Unlimited days off policy
- Remote-friendly policy
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Constantin, Lead Product Manager of the Core Insurance Tribe
2. Written assignment
3. Interview with Fabien, VP of product
4. Meet with the team: Julien (chief Actuary), Celestin & Anton (engineering team)
5. Lukofit interview with Alison from the People team
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 400 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.