Your mission in the team:
You will join the FP&A team to enrich and structure planning and analytics! As Luko grows, we are continuing and strengthening our journey to Homecare through consolidation of our current portfolio.
- Drive budget planning process and ensure quarterly refresh through performance reviews with all teams
- Design and produce analytical dashboards for the management team and come up with a powerful lecture of our data to analyze our performance
- Help build the 5-years strategic plan, developing the business plan, financial tools, controls & process (create the daily cash routines for instance)
- Contribute to the implementation of our collaborative planning tool
- Run ad-hoc strategic analyses to support decision-making (marketing (conversion rate, CAC etc.) Operational data)
What do we recommend to be successful?
- A first experience in FP&A (preferably in a startup environment)
- Fluency in English
- Analytical and modelling skills (excel minimum, any other data skill is a plus)
- Synthetic skills & comfortable with drafting short notes/documents to be shared within Luko and also with external partners
- Curiosity, energy, business-driven, with good communication skills
- Bonus point if you know how to use BI tool for a dashboard creation
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care, learning and development courses, and many more.)
- Work-Life balance and unlimited days off
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
Our recruitment process:
Introduction call with Louis Godet (Deputy Finance Director)
- Case study + review with Louis &/or Ignacio (FP&A Analyst) &/or Victor (Finance Manager)
Lukofit (behavioural & culture-fit interview) with Alison (People team)
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.