As part of User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the team?
As the Brand & Marketing Intern, you will be supporting the brand team in managing briefs and following up on content production with internal (or external) designers and providers. You’ll help with operational project implementation but also work in collaboration with other teams at Luko to address their creative content needs. You’ll also be contributing to improving our process and tools, helping the brand team to make our brand shine both internally and externally.
- Receive and review the design briefs from other teams internally / externally
- Manage the flow of design content requests, and monitor production and delivery: book resources according to types and volumes, prioritize topics each week according to the roadmap defined by the brand and perf team, check that the formats delivered meet the technical specs
- Follow up on the operational implementation of the subjects where the brand is in support by using the tools available and respecting the brand guidelines (landing page creations, co-branded content, etc.)
- Help promoting our brand style and guidelines internally and externally by helping to build and feed our brand tools (icon library, guidelines, brand's process, tone of voice, etc.)
- Help the brand team find new cool and creative initiatives to launch in order to meet our objectives and make our brand shine
- Coordinate video projects with project owners and design team (assist the brand team during shootings, follow up during editing and ensure all videos respect our brand guidelines and tone of voice)
What you will need to be successful?
- You are fluent in French and you have good communications skills in English
- You are enrolled or graduating from a business school/university.
- You have at least one previous experience in communication or marketing with a minimum knowledge of content creation
- You are passionate about the brand and comms environment
- You have natural communication and interpersonal skills, written & spoken
- You have a high level of organisation, a structured approach and an ability to handle multiple topics at once
- You have a creative mind and are confident working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- You have a genuine team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and scope will evolve
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
Our recruitment process:
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.