Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of Moment of Truth, you are the point of contact for our customers. Together with the tech team, the Claims team and the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for always providing a simple, transparent and caring service for our customers.
Your mission in the team:
- Scale Claims & CS as execution machines
- You will monitor operational performance and processes and you will constantly expect to identify improvement opportunities
- You will develop processes and training to help Ops teams reach their goals
- As a problem solver first you will find ways to make things better, faster, and stronger for our operations teams
- You will work with our Product, Data, and App teams to ensure they understand the information they need to implement new models, product features that have the largest possible impact
- Build knowledge and expertise for the organisation
- You will participate in user research to understand what we could do better
- You will work on strategic tools and provide User and Lead's feedback to our Product team
Who are you?
- You have a first experience in a startup/scale-up/fast-paced environment (not mandatory but appreciated)
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in French AND English
- You are very analytical: mastering command of Excel and ideally some SQL knowledge
- You are a problem solver and you are willing to come up with ideas and think outside the box
- You are extremely rigorous and methodological
- you have a high degree of autonomy, drive and energy
- You have a get things done attitude and you are a self-starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute fast
- Introduction Interview with your future manager, Romain (BizOps Specialist)
- Case study and debrief with Romain and Virginie (BizOps Lead)
- Lukofit (behavioural and cultural fit) interview with Alison (People team)
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.