Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects and goes beyond the protection of individuals, by serving society and the planet. Being an ally on the fight against social and environmental issues by helping millions of households to access safer and greener homes.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible user experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
Your mission in the team:
You will reinforce our team by boosting our internal sustainability projects, scaling our positive social and environmental impact, fostering partnerships with local associations and supporting other teams with sustainable innovations.
- Support all measuring and reporting activities related to sustainability, gathering and compiling data for our B Corp Certification, Annual Impact Report, Carbon footprint, Pro bono activities among others.
- Animate and support the Pro-bono co-creating missions with our partner associations, fostering our culture of sharing our best skills to create a more sustainable future.
- Support teams on the implementation of projects, policies, events, workshops that are related to our impact agenda, as for example: enhancing our cycling culture, supporting our diversity & inclusion development
- Contribute to research on the fields eco-efficient homes, accessible insurance, climate adaptation
- Research and share sustainability insights supporting Luko to achieve its sustainable goals staying up to date with global and local trends.
Who are you?
- Passion about sustainability and business, with the ability to engage and collaborate on the field
- Natural communication and interpersonal skills
- Written & spoken French and English
- Creative mind and confidence working in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking demand
- Team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and flexibility are a must
- Navigate well through the tech world and the willingness to learn new tools working with data and reports on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Experience and/or knowledge on any of these sustainable trends as:
- Carbon footprint
- Social innovation methodologies
- Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Société à Mission & Impact business overall
If you have a real interest in sustainability and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, do not hesitate to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes, we'd really love to hear from you!
- Intro call with our Impact Manager Camila
- Case study and debrief of the case study with Camila (impact manager) and Louis (Finance Director)
- Lukofit (cultural and behavioural) interview with Alison (Talent Acquisition Manager)
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.