Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team:
As part of the User Acquisition tribe, you will help design, launch and develop strategic relationships with a large network of independent partners to distribute and promote Luko across the insurance brokers vertical.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to significantly impact our core KPIs and own the growth of this strategic area of our business, you’re in the right place.
As our Partnership Manager (Brokers) in the insurance broker team, you will:
- Seek, secure and execute brokers partnerships activation opportunities to reach targets & overpass them
- Analyze existing partnerships with brokers and make recommendations for ways to improve activations and partnership development strategy
- Cultivate positive and trusted relationships with our broker partners in order to maximize potential, uncover new opportunities and secure long term relationships
- Explore new ways to improve customer journeys & user experience with Luko to add value of a partnership with Luko for new partners
- Ensure that all commitments and terms negotiated in the contract are delivered - (marketing commitments, reporting, invoicing…)
- Secure timely and successful project execution, on launches, by efficiently coordinating and driving teams (local, central & possibly external teams)
- Identify bottlenecks & risks, inform relevant stakeholders on potential threats and propose corrective actions
- Monitor partnerships, track performance and progress and report on them
- Analyze projects and brokers performance, identify key success factors and share learnings & knowledge
- Work with Product, Data, Brand and Marketing teams to develop a portfolio (inc. processes, product solutions, tracking methods, tools and marketing materials) designed to deliver value for brokers and other internal stakeholders managing partnerships
Who are you?
- Proven track record / work experience: 1-4 years in brokers growth hacking, portfolio management and commercial relation. Scaling a large network of partners with automated processes, account manager, strategic partner management or project management with brokers.
- Limitless energy and motivation to move mountains - Build, animate and scale the best partnership network for Luko
- Knowledge of insurance brokers market, main stakeholders, challenges and market needs
- Knowledge of Growth Hacking tools, methods and automation & scale with limited resources mindset
- Negotiation, influencing & communication skills to close deals and influence outcomes externally and internally, even without formal authority
- Experience in or related to the Tech/Startup/Scale up scene (Insurance preferred)
- Understanding of the Insurtech space
- Sales & Partner-oriented, hands on, autonomous, proactive and can-do attitude
- Analytical, data-driven and tech-savvy, very comfortable in a technical environment
- Rigorous and well-organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Masters in Top Business / Engineering schools, or other relevant degree
- Positive, passionate & humble
- Languages: French (native) + English (full professional proficiency)
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- Lukofit (culture & behavioural fit)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.