Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team:
Luko is a pre-unicorn series-C stage experiencing extremely fast growth in Europe in the B2C fintech space.
We’re looking for an intrapreneur to launch and take the lead of our Spanish entity, with full ownership over results, able to be both very analytical and action-biased, master of fast & flawless execution, daring and willing to take responsibility of building a full start-up within the scale-up.
The role's cope:
Spanish Strategy & vision
- Build a very clear understanding of market dynamics, opportunities & challenges
- Define your positioning to prove market fit, build the go-to-market strategy, client target, priority distribution channels
- Adapt the product and the messaging to best fit the needs of Spanish customers and address critical pain points
- Make the strategy happen !
- Bring the company from 0 to 1 business-wise, team-wise and product-wise
- Then scale it from 1 to 100, supported by the scale-up's funding & resources
- Cherry-pick a top-profile team, both extremely hungry and sincerely humble
Be the voice & face of the company
- Build your network in the industry, both within & outside of the start-up ecosystem
- Negotiate & sign major partnerships with adjacent industry leaders
- Be the #1 ambassador of the company in the media
Who are you?
- 7-8 years of XP in launching a company / a new market, or managing an early stage team, focusing on growth & ops
- Or > 5 years XP as a strategy consultant
- Very analytical and data-driven in the decision making
- Relentless & pragmatic at execution : you don't see problems, you see workarounds and creative solutions
- You are humble and mission-driven, you believe that success cannot be a one man job
- Entrepreneurial spirit, daring and enthusiastic, you're not afraid to take risks and to lead your team towards success, and throughout the roller coaster that represent the early days of a business
- You are a Spanish native, also perfectly fluent in English
- Intro call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- Lukofit (behavioural & culture-fit interview)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.