Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team:
Within the User Acquisition Tribe, you will team up with the SEO Manager to deploy a user-centric Content Strategy for the German market, aiming at explaining insurance to widest audience while meeting Growth and Brand awareness ambitions.
Content management & production
- Recruit and manage a team of specialized copywriters
- Coordinate internal & external resources to deliver best-in-class content
- Make sure content is produced to the highest standard possible and following tone of voice & Search Engine Optimization guidelines (SEO trainings will be offered)
- Brainstorm with the team to identify new topics with the SEO manager
- Lead video production with the help of Brand team
- Support new product launches
Content updates & upgrades
- Update existing content to match market evolution & keep them best-in-class
- Work with design team to create rich media to fuel content quality & user-friendliness
- Manage our Content Management System (CMS) tool and participate to its functional evolutions
- Leverage internal linking to boost SEO rankings
- Spread the insurance knowledge within Luko teams by setting-up in-house workshops and training sessions & documentation
Who are you?
- You have a first experience in the insurance industry (not necessarily as a Content Manager) ideally in contact with customers as an insurance broker / agent or in an insurance company ;
- You have a good knowledge of Home Insurance & Private Liability products and love to share it with others ;
- You have a native German level and fluency in English (spoken and written)
- You have strong writing and communication skills
- You pay great attention to detail and are not afraid to look for information where it lies
- You have good coordination & project management skills
- You love to learn new stuff and get things done
- Nice to have : IHK degree in insurance : Versicherungsfachmann / Versicherungsfachwirt / Versicherungskaufmann / Kaufmann für Versicherungen und Finanzen
- Nice to have : A familiarity with a Content Content Management System (CMS) tool and/or notions in SEO are an advantage
- 1st interview with our Head of SEO - Gatien
- 2nd interview with our Claims & Complaints Manager - Jonas
- Case study & debrief with the team
- Lukofit interview (Culture-fit and Behavioural)
- References & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (Resume, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.