Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team:
Being part of our Central team (Finance, People, Legal and Compliance), you will be directly responsible to create the processes, governance and team to support our People operations.
Your main role is to ensure that Lukooms experience is seamless by planning, organizing, and managing our HR administrative activities for all our locations. By making HR admin simple and fast, you will be the cornerstone of an amazing employee experience.
Starting on your own, you will have to hire one junior profile by the end of 2022 to scale operations as fast as Luko.
To do so, your main missions will be to ;
- Develop and administrate HR plans and procedures relating to Luko employees
- Plan, organize and execute all regulated activities (relations and deadline with some organismes as URSSAF, “taxe d’apprentissage”, annual declarations, etc...)
- Administrate and update our files, spreadsheet and HRIS with any employee update
- Contribute to the update and evolution of our HR information systems, for existing and new entities, and countries
- Manage the process of opening a new country entities, with all related aspects when necessary (collective agreement, contracts, tooling and payroll provider...)
- Contracts : manage all contract’s aspects, from onboarding, to contract updates, certificates, and offboarding
- Visa and relocation : You manage all employee relocation cases, in line with our external providers
- Apprenticeship and internship : you manage tripartite relation with the employee, the school and the OPCO organisme when necessary to manage contracting
Who are you?
With around 5/7 years of experience in the HR field, you already have a deep knowledge of HR administration processes
Must-haves skills :
-Social and labor law good understanding and knowledge
-Excellent sense of support
-Rigorous, and good analytical skills
-Can juggle various tasks with efficiency
-Excellent level in French, minimum conversational knowledge in English
Nice to have:
-opening entities management
-has already faced M&A processes
-knowledge of Lucca, bamboo or similar HRIS
-First screening call with one of the Central team member
-Hiring manager interview
-Case study and case debrief with a few members of the people team
-Lukofit Interview with Raphaël, CEO and Co-Founder
-If you wish; meet the team, then references check... and offer !
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.