Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of the User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the User Acquisition team
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join our product growth team and focus on German and Spanish products.
The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, loves to grow products (very much) and knows how to use data to ship the best product and iterate on it. It is someone who loves to see things through from start to finish, who’s extremely curious & who is able to learn quickly from their mistakes.
You’ll be responsible for understanding customers’ pains and drivers to deliver the most valuable subscription funnel for Germany and Spain.
- Discover and analyze our customers issues, thanks to dedicated methodologies (interview, user tests, lean canvas…) and tools (session recordings, heatmaps with Hotjar…) to understand how we can bring them progress to their daily lives the best way possible
- Build an ambitious roadmap for your product vertical, make sure that it is clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders and that you execute and deliver against it
- Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimize user satisfaction and your business KPIs through our product
- Work closely with the growth team to increase the number of users (help empower the growth team, segment the onboarding tunnel by acquisition channel...)
- Prepare and run user tests to validate hypotheses, Update competitive analysis and market research
- Accompany engineers in shipping high-quality features with detailed and compliant specs, design review and regular communication
Who are you?
- You’ve worked at least 3 years in Product Management
- You are very user oriented - making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
- You have a passion for building delightful user experiences and nice UIs
- You are very analytical and obsessed with optimisation
- You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurance
- Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup, with the strong organizational skills that come with that environment
- You have experience working on consumer-based product
- Introduction call with the hiring manager
- Case study + review/debrief with the team
- Team fit interview with one or two team member
- Luko fit interview with the people team
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.