Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
The Moment of Truth tribe
As part of Moment of Truth, you are the point of contact for our customers. Together with the tech team, the Claims team and the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for always providing a simple, transparent and caring service for our customers.
Your mission at Luko in Germany
Care is a core value at Luko. Since Luko's creation, our obsession to deliver the best customer experience is recognized by our customers in France and we want to offer the same experience in Germany !
Insurance is a complex subject. Our mission is to explain with simple words, complex things, human to human.
We do not expect you to have prior knowledge of insurance or having worked in the insurance industry previously, but you need to be a fast learner!
As our first Customer Success for Germany, you will :
- Provide timely dedicated care to each user, ensuring they have an outstanding experience.
- Be a real customer advocate, acting as the voices & ears of our customers: You will understand, analyze & share feedback with the product team to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Focus on finding solutions to our users problems. With a tech-oriented mind, you enjoy solving many different issues.
- Be excited about the opportunity to be part of a growing team, you will lead & support the team as it grows in the future.
Who are you?
- 0-2 years of experience in a customer success role, ideally within a startup or tech environment but this is not essential
- A caring and empathetic nature, you are attentive to understanding our customer's issues or concerns
- A natural ability to build customer rapport & relationships
- An effortless approach in clearly & simply discussing complicated information to customers & stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, obsessed with the customer journey and a true customer advocate
- A curious mind, with a desire to learn
- Fluent in German & English mandatory, another language would be a plus
Nice to have
- Experience working in product-focused / scaling / tech organisations
- Another language: Spanish, Dutch, French would be a plus
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- 2nd interview
- Case study
- Meet the team + shadowing
- HR Interview
What we offer:
- Full-time & permanent contract
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.