Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance. Luko has just launched its very first country as part of its international expansion: Spain.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 3 years, we have convinced over 200,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 170+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
The New Business tribe
As part of the New Business tribe, you will be focused on Luko's new launches. Whether that means verifying market needs by launching new insurance products and services or expanding into new countries and scaling internationally.
Your mission in the Spain team
As Growth Lead for Luko Spain, you will be instrumental in making Luko the European homecare leader by scaling one of Luko's largest markets in Europe. Your mission will be to achieve the strongest and most sustainable growth in Spain. This means imagining, building and coordinating the execution of the growth strategy for Luko in Spain, by detecting and fostering the different levers and channel opportunities.
- Foster a multidisciplinary team striving to scale growth at Luko Spain by planning and implementing strategic and tactical growth initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, content, paid social media, product marketing as well as to contribute to maximising partnerships opportunities
- Contribute to the direction of growth and product strategy and roadmap for Spain in collaboration with the MD Spain and various stakeholders across the company
- Maximise usage of data and analytics for facilitating decision making and keeping track of our growth and campaign effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth. Assess and perform ad hoc research and analysis on important topics
- Challenge the status quo, make sure we're able to communicate the best customer offering, trigger interest of the right audiences, and the most relevant price based on the type of customer
- Use external and internal customer insights gathered by the team (Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships, etc.) to define and iterate buyer personas and lifecycles to implement learnings in our growth plan for Spain as well as influence our new products roadmap
- Identify new potential growth opportunities, including identifying, negotiating, and executing deals with key publishers, aggregators, affiliate networks and other channels
- Work closely with our partnerships team to set up, execute and optimize new and recurrent partners and deals with aggregators and similar platforms
- Develop and monitor objectives and key results with the team and set up, prioritize and execute both tactical and strategic growth initiatives to achieve those objectives, following day-to-day performance and deriving insights from it
- Closely monitor the marketing budget to drive sustainable top-line and bottom-line growth
- Maintain and improve growth dashboard and reporting for Spain in line with Luko's global and local needs
Who are you?
- Growth experience in a B2C environment, preferably in an international startup
- Strong expertise in growth and marketing principles at a senior level, detecting opportunities and aligning stakeholders on a robust growth strategy and roadmap
- Analytical and organizational skills, a data-driven mindset with a passion for optimisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing cross-functional projects in a fast-paced growth and creative environment, including great communication and interpersonal skills with a high emotional intelligence
- A pragmatic attitude: you are an execution powerhouse and always find a way to make things happen in an efficient way, no matter the resources at hand. Alongside this, you are a seller at heart when interacting with customers and partners
Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English
Nice to have
- Experience working in a startup from serious B +
- Consulting or digital performance agency experience is a plus
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up ranked for well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris & Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.