Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
The User Acquisition tribe
As part of User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the team:
Participate in the various phases of the Tribe User Acquisition product life cycle. Claire, our Product Manager, will be your great mentor who you will be working very closely. You’ll be working with hers squad to achieve the roadmap. You’ll do so by taking into account stakeholders’ feedback, insights from data and intuition, and by working together with engineering, design and rest of the product team.
In a few weeks, thanks to a dedicated coaching plan (OKRs, 1o1, training…), you’ll have an immediate impact on different products and features. So if you want to learn fast about Product Management and tech startup, this will be right internship for you.
- Product Discovery: Discover and analise our customers issues, thanks to dedicated methodologies (interview, user tests, lean canvas…) and tools (session recordings, heatmaps with Hotjar…)
- Product Delivery: Write user stories, product specifications and bug tickets. You will also participate in all Agile rituals (daily standup, sprint definition, sprint retrospective, sprint end)
- Data: Understand users behaviours looking at our data on Amplitude (funnel/events analysis), Google Analytics and Looker
- Communication: Communicate effectively with stakeholders on key product releases and roadmap progress
- Test & Learn: Prepare and run user tests to validate hypothesis, Update competitive analysis and market research.
Who are you?
- Education: You are a student in Business School, Engineering School or University.
- Communication: You have good listening and synthesis skills. You also have very good communication skills (written and oral in French and English).
- Analytical mindset: You constantly want to understand how things work and you are comfortable in a technical environment.
- Product savvy: You are constantly looking at emerging product trends and always curious to try new products
Nice to have
- Efficiency: You are a fan of productivity tools and you know how to meet deadlines involving different stakeholders
- Ideally you have a specialization in Project Management or a prior experience in Product Management.
- 30min call with our HR Specialist
- Interview with Claire, your future mentor
- Case study review
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.